Vietnamese Mail Order Brides: Why Date And How To Meet Them & How Much Does This Cost?
A Vietnamese mail order bride is not a woman for sale, and she won’t marry the first random man she meets on the web. Yes, this contradicts the opinion of a lot of people, but this is how things in the modern dating industry work. Want to learn more about this? Then keep reading this guide — we’ll provide the relevant information on Vietnamese brides, their characteristics, goal, and motivation. On top of that, you can find the top international dating websites with great features and lots of female singles from Vietnam here, too.
Characteristics of Vietnamese females
Before we move on to ways to find Vietnamese mail order brides and ways to date them, let us take a look at the characteristics. This information will help you understand what you can expect if you date and marry a woman from this country. So, they are:
- Always positive. All people who have ever been to Vietnam note that locals are incredibly optimistic and always smiling. The truth is life in this country is not always easy, and women there work really hard, but even despite this, they don’t lose their faith in a better future.
- Very family-minded. They believe that nothing is more important than family, which is why they always support their parents, siblings, etc., and want to start their own families.
- Respectful. This is not about submissiveness or anything like that. It is about respect for family members, social values, traditions, and other people at large.
And yes, you can expect a Vietnamese bride to be beautiful and feminine, as well. We’re not going to deny this is another thing (along with adherence to traditions, inner strengths, and optimism) men like about them a lot.
Why do Vietnamese ladies seek Western men?
Why do Vietnamese single women migrate? Is this about money? Let’s take a look at three main reasons that actually make them marry foreigners.
- This is a trend. A lot of Vietnamese women for marriage migrate to the USA, Korea, China, and Australia to marry locals. Many single ladies believe that foreign men are better educated, well-mannered, more loving, and caring.
- Gender gap. There are 3 million more women than men in Vietnam, no wonder many female singles are looking for a match abroad.
- Desire to have a better life in a more developed country. This is not about money—this is about opportunities—the opportunity to live with a decent, beloved man in a stable country, have children, educate them, etc.
As you can see, their motivation is pretty clear.
How to find Vietnamese brides?
In short, if you are not going to migrate to Vietnam, the best way to meet a local woman who wants to start a relationship with a foreign man is to choose a good dating site. Note that you shouldn’t join the first community you find on the web—paying attention to services, their number, and quality, prices, profiles, support is a must for those who want to succeed in finding a Vietnamese girlfriend.
How much does a Vietnamese mail order bride cost?
First, let us clarify what we mean by the cost of Vietnamese mail order brides. It has nothing to do with human trafficking or illegal, fake marriages. This term refers to the cost of dating services (the price of membership and/or credits on a dating site) and travel expenses (you need to meet in person before you will be able to marry a woman). Of course, the total cost of both dating services and trips can be very, very different—it depends on the service providers you choose and your own preferences (you know, some like 5-star hotels and business class, and some don’t mind staying in 3-star hotels and flying in economy class). Still, if we assume that there is a single man who joins a mid-price website and spends an average amount on trips, he will likely spend about $4,500-$6000 total.
Are Vietnamese wives legal?
Yes, dating and marrying a Vietnamese mail order wife is legal, but only if you:
- Choose a legal dating service provider.
- Meet your bride at least a few times in person before you decide to take her to your country and marry her.
This is required by law. In most western countries, you can marry a foreign citizen without much difficulty, but you need to follow some rules, in particular, prove that you were really dating not only online but also offline and that it is not a fake relationship and a fake marriage.
How to impress Vietnamese girls for marriage?
Let’s say you see your future Vietnamese wife’s profile on a dating site. How to avoid mistakes and win her heart? Here are some tips for you:
- Make the first step. Don’t be afraid to show initiative. Vietnamese girls for marriage like confident men and, by the way, declaring your serious intention is a good idea, too.
- Learn more about her culture. This is a tip for all international online daters. If you want to marry someone from another culture, learn more about it and show that you respect local traditions and values.
- She needs time, so don’t put pressure on her. Contrary to popular belief, dating Vietnamese brides is not about liking their profile, visiting Vietnam, getting intimate on the first date, and then marrying one of them. It is about real dating, and she is a woman from a conservative country, so give her some time.
- Don’t drink and/or smoke too much. This is a red sign for the vast majority of Vietnamese singles.
- Show her that family is important to you, too. Show respect to her family and declare that you want to start a happy strong family, too—that’s how you can earn more points in a second.
As you can see, dating a girl from this country is not rocket science—just follow these simple rules, and you’ll succeed.
Vietnamese wives remain some of the most popular foreign women to marry. A lot of men see an opportunity of getting a nice, pretty, strong yet feminine and caring wife, and want to actually use it. After all, why not? Just be careful when choosing a dating service provider, pay attention to the quality of profiles and features, and give it a try.